Friday, October 29, 2010

Da Pain



I started writing just to be somebody, then I realized I already was...

we are a van full of pakistans at the Jordan residence tonight- I wasn't planning on coming up tonight or this weekend but I got a call from triple a yesterday and after the phone interview they scheduled me for an interview, well this morning since its already 1 am, in Burbank and
speaking with Brian I decided I should come up instead of having a possible 4 hr trek from SD. I am sure I will interview fine I just don't know if I should say something about my credit issues or if I should just let them sort it out. Someone told me that I should dispute everything so they can see I'm disputing it and that they'll maybe disregard everything so thats what I did last night. If anything after the interview It'll give me a chance to hit up griffith park again. Then I'm gonnna head to the hollywood sign and check that out finally...

I'm outside as to not disturb this guy named Wu from sleeping but its freezing, I just got back from the gym and I'm completely soaked. Too Cold I'm calling it a post. This might be the shortest one ever.

Supreme the Elohem or whatever the hell that means. nice track from a member of duck down. I am off to see if I can sleep. Adios.

1 comment:

  1. Just like Mr.T said "be somebody, or be somebody's fool!"

    ReplyDelete