Wednesday, March 2, 2011

verses from my abstract

its the calm before the storm
so be forewarned when I step into the ludus
come with a style thats beyond ridiculous
content and sick lyrics
average cats cant compare to it
even some majors be in danger
if they step to this stranger
see cuz I'm far from your average
when I'm not discussing women I'm a beast- a savage
keepin it simple so you can understand this
see I hail from the sleepy  town of San Diego
SD so many would feel free to to step to me
but they wouldn't be able to handle
these writtens proof that I'd dismantle
coming up on 33 but that aint stopping me
still feel young and anythings a possibility
like maybe one day see me rocking an open mic most beautifully
like keith murray oh wait I'm datin
some of you young cats cant follow
same reason why you cant swallow
what I'm feeding you all best be retreating
this here took me less than 3 minutes to turn from thoughts
to ferociousness
dont need the buddha to bless
straight sober- going for 22 days straight
why cuz I gotta learn how to play it straight
and maybe one day make a decent date

present state of mind LA
but still bleed padre blue
in my veins SD so gotta stay true
how so?
See Days go bye when I wish I was in pb
Sipping Double shots of Jameson to keep me from being thirsty
Slayin Dumbasses who dont know their hip hop history
Stayin Down to earth as I unearth their weaknesses
Showin Dudes that its not too late to pick up a pen
Spitting Diverse shit from kids, life, and trials with women
Saying Dumb shit that no one can intrepret like when I'm a
Sloppy Drunk I'm coming out no more fakin the funk
Shy Dick is how you can describe me for my drunken asshole tendencies
Still Doubting my love for home
So Down 619 still the area code on my phone
if after this verse you still don't get it forget it you never will click dial tone

See I walk up hills and come down mountains
theres not enough ink in them fountains
so I no longer pen
I just type shit up as my brain comes up with the content
no re writes this is how I'm ventin
call me lame call me boring
but like usual its with the euros I be scoring
I fall asleep with a beat in my ear
soothes my brain calms my fears
wake up with another line to write
no longer thanking god for that white
its been a while but this blog will continue to be tight
never gonna give it up
like a black key imitation
the one true mexican soul sensation
no 6 pack but I still cause situations
passing me by be crazy talk like you was charlie sheen
and just like that blew way passed  sixteen...

No comments:

Post a Comment