Thursday, April 21, 2011

my notes




These last couple of weeks have been simply great. Don't know what I did to deserve it- maybe I don't but like William Money said, " deserves got nothing to do with it" from excellents sunday fundays in LA and San Diego, learning of a pay raise, being able to post for a promotion less than a month out of training (lets hope I get it-thats a different story), to seeing my kids in SD and now getting to have them for a real extended period of time up here in LA. Even moms is paying a visit. Not to mention a new atmosphere album that is growing on me, and a concert in the next week. Shit is just looking rosy right now. Maybe its just a shift in focus and thought about being in LA and at this new job stemming from my hike a couple of weeks ago, maybe its just pure luck. Fuck maybe its just that summer is around the corner. Tell you what, there is no better feeling than your beautiful daughter curling up next to you. congrats to Hugo and Kelly for their upcoming baby boy. While life isnt completely good, its getting there and thats all I have been waiting for I guess- a sign that this is turning around. It is.

I have the final three concepts of my little project in my head I'll get them on here once my wrist improves-really the only bs happening right now. anyways had to share this good frame of mind,

My Notes, by you know who.

No comments:

Post a Comment